MUST INCLUDE more than equal to 2 OF THE FOLLOWING OCCURRING AT LEAST ONCE PER WEEK FOR A MINIMUM OF 1 MO WITH INSUFFICIENT CRITERIA FOR A DIAGNOSIS OF IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME:
1. >=2 defecations in the toilet per week in a child with developmental age of >=4y .
2. More then 1 episode of fecal incontinence per week (after toilet training)
3. History of retentive posturing or excessive volitional stool retention
4. History of painful or hard bowel movements
5. Presence of a large fecal mass in the rectum
6. History of large-diameter stools that can obstruct the toilet After appropriate medical evaluation, the symptoms cannot be explained by another medical condition